SARVA COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION FORMING NEW INDIA In today’s world, nothing is possible...
HOW TO SELECT A PROPER FRANCHISE FOR RUNNING A COMPUTER INSTITUTE
In order to run a successful business as a computer institute and earning money out of it, you need to have a good franchise with yourself. Franchise institute will help to build the reputation required for you at your startup. This article will help to decide which type of franchise to opt for.
Choosing a franchise for your institute can be troublesome since there is a huge number of them available. Each one of them is best in their own respect but it’s upon you to choose what the best is for you. So, I have categorized them according to your need.
Following are some of the tips for selecting a good franchise:
- If you have just started your computer institute with a low budget and want to be heard and believed in that place then you need to select such a franchise that is famous but growing, demands fewer things and allows you to spread your wings of your own without interfering much. You can easily have their acceptance by providing some basic details about your institute. The best thing about these types of a franchise is that it allows you to set your own branding and lets them trademarked. You will be charged a nominal amount to initiate the contract and to get the certifications.
- If you have started your institute with a larger budget like you have taken some loans from the bank and have the vision to expand your earnings rather than your own branding, then you should probably select such a franchise which provides a complete catalog of their courses along with training guidelines. Through this, your institute will be more like a branch of theirs and you would be providing the courses provided by their regulations by your trainers at your place. For joining hands with these types of franchises, you need to follow their intense guidelines like:
- Should have good accommodation and reachable location.
- Should fulfill the infrastructure requirements.
- Proper company papers and other documents like:
- Rent agreement (If Place is on rent)
- Personal Identification proof
- Residential Proof.
- Qualification certificate photocopy
- Partnership deed photocopy, if any
Authorization will be given after receiving the complete documents and authenticating them. After that, you need to pay for their franchise either one time or yearly basis. Some other franchise charge a percentage for each certification that you provide.
So in a nutshell, you should understand and plan your institute prior opting for a franchise which will completely be your call accordingly and this will make a proper future for your business. If you are still confused try to read this article once again which might help you out.